What is PBmining?
They operate Bitcoin mining ASIC hardware. When you buy a contract with them, you will begin earning Bitcoins instantly. At Piggyback Mining, they cover the electricity costs and all pool fees. Your contract is 100% insured because they want you to succeed.
Cloud Mining Vs Mining Rig
Cloud Mining you will put less $$ upfront but you will also make less per Khs per Second than if you build your own. If you cloud mine you will not have to know anything about building hardware or software or crashing video cards, or changing Pools Etc. With a Mining Rig it can be fun to build and neat to look at when you are home, you can customize everything you have a lot more control over what it will do.
Here’s why you might want to consider cloud mining:
- A quiet, cooler home – no constantly humming fans
- No added electricity costs
- No equipment to sell when mining ceases to be profitable
- No ventilation problems with hot equipment
- No worry of hardware failures
- Practically instant setup: no system building or software configuration
- Reduced chance of being let down by mining equipment suppliers.
Here’s why you might not want to consider cloud mining:
- Less fun (if you’re a geek who likes system building!)
- Lower profits – the operators have to cover their costs after all
- Lack of control and flexibility.
If you like things Dead Simple go Cloud Mining
If you like Full control and Complicated go Mining Rig.
Lets me Show you how to Cloud Mine Bitcoin with PBmining.
1.) You will need Bitcoins to purchase a Contact if you do not have have any bitcoins you can purchase them on Ebay or you can purchase a PBMining Contact and have someone do a lot of these Steps for you.
Look on Ebay for PBmining contracts if you don’t have any Bitcoin
Or You can transfer Money from your Bank Account to CoinBase who will then convert it to Bitcoin for you.